Hey Insider! Let me ask you this quick question: do you ever find yourself feeling a bit like a pushover?
You want to gain respect from other people but they don't seem to respect you, and the more you try, the less it seems to work. If this is something you can resonate with, this video will solve your problem.
These three steps are what I do every single day because they have totally transformed my life.
I spent most of my years being a pushover because I grew up with social anxiety and extreme shyness, but now I’m able to speak on stages all around the world.
I’ve been invited to speak at TEDx which is just crazy when I think about how far I’ve come on my journey from shyness to confidence. It is proof of how powerful these steps have been for me.
So be sure to pay close attention to my video because this information will transform your life!
Being a pushover or people pleaser, is something we all struggle with these days—the world moves very fast and it’s easy to get influenced by the surge of people moving forward.
But if you follow the tips I’ll show you today, you will learn to avoid this situation and change the nature of your relationships with other people.
Watch my video to find out:
- How if you observe the ways successful people communicate, it will help you get rid of harmful habits, and establish useful ones
- Why Elon Musk’s vision of colonizing Mars can help us change ourselves and the world with our own great achievements
- What you need to visualise every single day to ensure everything you do is worthy of respect
- The sort of people you need to hang around with and learn from, so you can move yours’ and others’ lives forward
- Learn the difference between egocentric and ethnocentric goals—knowing this will help you change people’s lives for the better
I hope you enjoy the video and find it very useful. Gaining respect is always about how we feel internally and how we present ourselves, and the tips I share will help you improve how you do both of those things.
Be sure to give these steps a shot, and let me know in the comments box below which point most resonated with you today.
I’ll be sure to reply back to you, and like this video if you did! See you on the next video and as always, follow your heart and take action.