Do you often find yourself overthinking about what’s happening in your life and what you’re doing? Instead of actually going ahead and living life?
As high achievers we are so guilty of this sometimes. We are thinking about everything when we’re trying to launch a project. We think, what if this happens? What if it just takes a turn for the worst? What if the business doesn't take off?
We just create this additional pressure and stress that's unnecessary.
This is why, Insider, you've got to learn how to stop this whole process of thinking so much. Because that's only going to stress your system and stress is one of the nation's biggest killers.
That's why in today's video, I’m going to share with you three steps to stop this habitual negative behaviour of thinking so much. This will help you stop creating that pressure and stress within you.
Today you will learn all this, because my video today is packed with information:
- What is the most helpful way to think about the new project you are launching? Your brain is actually like a computer—what you input into your brain decides what the output is!
- You’ve heard of body detoxes…is there such a thing as a mind detox? I’ll show you how to go about this and why it’s valuable to everyone.
- A great lesson about negativity and positivity I learned from my South Korean background.
- How energy affects our behaviour, thoughts and feelings even though we can’t actually see it, we can feel it—and how to use this energy to your advantage.
- What an environmental anchor is—and how you can clarify your thoughts using it.
- How what you are thinking about RIGHT NOW can affect your life and behaviour—and how to change this for the better.
- Which items, people, points in time and events you can control and which you can’t. (I’m sure you already know the answer to this one!)
I hope you enjoyed the tips in my video. If you decide to take action today, be sure to let me know in the comment box below.
It’s good to take more action in your life, because remember this—failure is just a sign that you're one step closer to a solution.
You've got to be willing to take risks in because you don't want to get to the end of your life just full of regrets and what-ifs.
Take the leap. Trust in yourself. Believe in yourself. Do whatever it takes, Insider.
And share this video with just one person that you know would benefit from it. Because life is about paying it forward. Power goes to those who are willing to contribute.
As always, follow your heart and take action and go live the life you truly want to live. Go out there, Insider, be who you really are and have a great day!