SuccessInsider.com – Terms of Service
- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply to you our Success Insider Academy Membership, Speaking Mastery Accelerator, Life Mastery Achievers, Experts Business Accelerator, World Class Achievers Retreat, 6 Figure University, and Online Marketing Accelerator online coaching courses (either as live sessions, recorded video files or an event). They also cover any additional services we provide as incentives to fast action sign-up, such as private one-to-one coaching. All these services are referred to as ‘courses’ in these terms.
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide courses to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms or require any explanation of them, please contact us to discuss.
- The information and opinions expressed by means of our courses are based on our best judgment and knowledge. Ultimately, the coaching is provided for your information only, as one many information points will use in determining a course of action that is appropriate for you. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this information. We are confident in the soundness of our information, but we cannot guarantee that application of it in your particular circumstances will achieve your desired outcome. Whilst we can show you tools which in our experience can help you achieve your goals, we cannot guarantee that your use of those tools will achieve your goals (including any financial goals). Some of our courses involve you being urged to do something brave, that may be out of your comfort zone. We need you to use your sound judgement in determining what is safe for you – and please always consider your health and safety first before actively participating in any of our challenges, exercises and/or homework from the courses.
Information about us and how to contact us
- Who we are. We are Success Insider a personal growth company registered in England and Wales.
How to contact us:
You can contact writing to us at email@example.com.
How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do by writing to you at the email address you provided to us in your order.
Our contract with you
- How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order for coaching courses will take place when you’ve made the payment receipt from either Stripe, Paypal or Direct Bank Transfer, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this by email and will not charge you for the service. This might be because of limits on the number of one-to-one sessions we can resource, or because we have reached the attendance limit on the group Skype or Gotowebinar calls.
Our Proprietary Rights in our Coaching Materials.
- We have taken a lot of time, resources and energy to make our services unique and high-quality. We own or licence the intellectual property rights in all of the coaching sessions, the recording in which the session is embodied, and the material we provide in the courses be it orally, in writing or electronic form (“Material”).
You are not entitled to record or reproduce any Material. You are not entitled to share the Material with any other person the recording we provide to you. If you are a business, your use of Material is limited to the individual person attending the relevant session (or scheduled to attend the session).
We reserve all our rights in the sound, video and any text content of any coaching session. You must not use any part of the Material for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. WhatsApp, Facebook, Zoom, Gotowebinar and Skype. Our courses are provided to you by means of third party communications systems such as Skype, Facebook and WhatsApp.
We have no control over the contents of those services or resources and we are not responsible for any problems you encounter using the courses by these means. You must abide by the terms and conditions of the relevant communications system provider.
Our acceptable use policy
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to share any messages or material in relation to our courses, or to make contact with other users of our courses (for example in a group coaching session), you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- Your purchase of a product or service or ticket to an event may or may not provide for any refund.
Each specific product, service, event or course will specify its own refund policy.
- Please click here to visit the refund policy for Experts Business Accelerator.
- Please click here to visit the refund policy for Life Mastery Achievers.
- Please click here to visit the refund policy for World Class Achievers Retreat
Indemnification, Limitation of Liability and Release of Claims
Indemnification. You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless our Company, as well as any of our affiliates, agents, contractors, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, joint venture partners, successors, transferees, assignees, and licensees, as applicable, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to our Website, its Content or your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth in these T&C or in any other agreement with us.
Limitation of Liability. We will not be held responsible or liable in any way for the information, products or materials that you request or receive through or on our Website and its Content. We do not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, or otherwise, due to any act or default of anyone or any business, whether owners, staff, agents, joint venture partners, contractors, vendors, affiliates or otherwise, affiliated with us. We do not assume liability for any owners, staff, agents, joint venture partners, contractors, vendors, affiliates or otherwise who is engaged in rendering our Website or its Content, or in any way or in any location. In the event that you use our Website and its Content or any other information provided by us or affiliated with us, we assume no responsibility, unless otherwise provided by law.
Release of Claims. In no event will we be liable to any party for any type of direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on our Website and its Content, or on those affiliated with us in any way, and you hereby release us from any and all claims; including, without limitation, those related to lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information, or any other loss, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.
Price and payment
- Where to find the price for the service. The price of the service (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payments with VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards. If you seek an alternative payment method, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ordering a 6-session package or a one-off one-to-one session, we will take payment on acceptance of your order. For ongoing courses and subscriptions to our coaching courses, we will take payment at regular intervals and this will be noted to you as part of the order process.
- What to do if you think a charge is wrong. If you think we have wrongly calculated or applied a charge, please contact us promptly to let us know at email@example.com.
- What happens if you make a late payment: If you are on a deferred payment plan, it is your own responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds on your card when your payments are due. If you fail to pay an instalment past 7 days of it’s due date, you will be charged a 10% interest on top of that instalment.
- Our right of set-off if you are a business customer. If you are a business customer you must pay all amounts due to us under these terms in full without any set-off, counterclaim, deduction or withholding (other than any deduction or withholding of tax as required by law).
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you – if you are a consumer
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the courses referred to in clause 12.2.
- We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the courses for personal and private use. If you use the courses for any commercial or business purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you – if you are a business
- We (and our officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents) shall not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, loss of income, loss of business opportunity, loss of anticipated savings, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with any contract between us; and
- The total liability of us (and our officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents) to you for all other losses arising under or in connection with any contract between us, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall be limited to the greater of £500 and 100% of the total sums paid by you for products under such contract.
- How we may use your personal information
- Other important terms
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the courses, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract if you are a consumer. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms and conditions, including this clause, affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
- Online Dispute Resolution. If you are a consumer resident in the EU, please note that disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform, available here – https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home.show
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings if you are a business. If you are a business, any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with a contract between us or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.